December 19, 2014

Sephora Superstars on My Face

Holaaa...
After I wrote a not so quick review for my Sephora Superstars Favorites Kit few days ago, I'll try to put every make up item on my face to show you guys how it's look like.

So here is my bare face, no filter, just my front Samsung S4 camera.
My bare face
I have a lot of black spot caused by acne, really thin eyebrow, as you can see I have bad dark circle under my eye, dark lips, and other imperfections. Let's cover my naked face with some make up.

 
pardon my chubby cheeck
What's on my face:
- Benefit POREfessional
- Smashbox bb cream -  light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Brow Wiz - Dark Brown
- Stila all day waterproof liquid eye liner
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow - sin
- Sugar Fresh - Rose
I put nyx soft mate lip cream Antwerp on my lips to give a little color.

I love the bb cream, it's blend beautifully, the color match my skin tone, and quite good to cover up my dark spot, but not enough to cover my dark circle, I still need concealer to cover it up.

I love the brow wiz by anastasia beverly hills, the texture is great, it's very easy tu apply and to shape up my brow, but I think the color not dark enough compare to my hair color. I don't know if you can see the difference on the picture or not, but I prefer to have hair and eye brow with same colour. Brow product that has close similarities in colour with my hair is Just Miss Eye Brow Pencil which you can find it at 'Strawberry' with a very cheap price. I Love that product sooo much. I'll talk about that product later.

I love Stilla eye liner, it's stay in place all day. I also love the eye liner from benefit. Maybe you can see my eye lashes on the picture because I have a very short and thin eye lashes. It won't shown on every picture except if I use false lashes which is I don't like to wear.

I put a little eye shadow 'Sin' from urban decay in the corner of my eye and half on my water line to give some brighten effects. Sometime I put it all over my water line, because I use glasses every day, the eye shadow give a little bright touch on my eye, I love it.

Sugar fresh lip balm is so good on my lips. I'm not talking abouy the color, because the color won't show on my lips. But it's so smooth, hydrate my lips very well and now I use it every day since I run out my Maybelline baby lips.

I forgot to put on my NARS blush Orgasm on my cheek on the previous picture, so here is my complete look, I don't know if you can see it or not on the picture, but it's pink on my cheek.

So that's all for now, next time I'm gonna talk my daily make up products, because I decided to only use some of this expensive products in special occasions. So next time I'll talk about products that I use constantly in daily basis.
I wish next post will came before new year, I'll work hard to release it soon.
See you guys..

XOXO,
Kanaya

No comments:

Post a Comment